Jasmine Waltz: ‘I Had Lots of Sex With David Arquette. Lots, I Say!’

Saturday 16 October 2010

Knowing better than to look a gift-horse in just her vagina, Jasmine Waltz (above) is keeping her name in the press by refuting David Arquette’s Stern interview where he claims to have only had sex with her “once… maybe twice.” Turns out it was actually the exact opposite of his marriage with Courteney Cox which, after I just wrote that, I realized would only require a handy, if not just a seductive glance. Anyway, TMZ reports:

Sources are telling TMZ … Jasmine Waltz is indignant, claiming she had sex multiple times with David over the course of more than a month. She’s saying she met David through a mutual friend and started dating.
People associated with David tell us … everything that happened between David and Jasmine occurred after he separated from Courteney Cox and after they reached an understanding that they could date other people. Jasmine is backing up this story.
Of course, David’s motivation for downplaying all the sex is to eventually reconcile with Courteney. Which is usually where, oh I dunno, lying and not giving candid interviews come in handy. A like so:

DAVID: No, baby, I could never make love to anyone else.
COURTENEY: But what about this Jasmine woman saying you did?
DAVID: Pssh! Bitch just wants a reality show. You’re my one and only girl.
COURTENEY: Aw, David, you do love me.
DAVID: What was that? I was taking my antibiotics. — For a sore throat! *cough cough*
[Source]

1 komentar:

Jane Kaylor said...

sore throat is not a lot of fun its just uncomfortable and difficult to swallow.

usually, i would take the Nim Jiom Cough Syrup (www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm ) which has a thick consistency formulation. it coats the throat and includes herbs that are particularly good for that application.

i hope it works on you as well.

Post a Comment

Insert Ur Comment!

 
 
 
eXTReMe Tracker