Ashley Bell Scares The Hell out of Me

Thursday 26 August 2010

There's lots of buzz about Ashley Bell and her amazing performance in The Last Exorcism, which opens this weekend.

It's the first leading role for Bell, who did most of her own stunts in the film in which she plays a girl possessed by a demon. Check out the seriously freaky one at the end of this clip :


How does she do that?! Reportedly no special effects were used.

Patrick Fabian, who plays the exorcist, told Yahoo! it was scary just watching her on set.

"Ashley would be turning her neck or slithering on the floor and a voice would come out and it just creeped us out. There was no acting involved in there."

Count me creeped out as well.

As soon as I see a commercial for the movie on TV, I flip the channels furiously. I could barely watch the clip above to write the story. And truth be told, I had to watch it with no sound.

There are horror movies I can watch -- those that I know could never happen in real life, like Freddy Krueger. Then there are those I wouldn't watch for anything -- those like this one that go into the depths of evil that I believe is out there, but don't want to mess with or witness.

The fact that The Last Exorcism does it documentary-style would make it all that much worse for me.

Bell apparently plays the role so well that there's buzz already that she's an Oscar contender.

If you see it, let me know if you think it's an Oscar-worthy performance, because there's no way in Hell (and I think that's a very appropriate use of the word here) I'm going.

Will you see The Last Exorcism?

[Source]

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Insert Ur Comment!

 
 
 
eXTReMe Tracker