Salem Keizer School Closures

Friday 25 February 2011

Salem Keizer School Closures

All this positive talk about automated telephone Salem-Keizer School District's Got me thinking.

We have four school-age children, and every one, I get a phone call from the same subject, the subject is not present, contact or lockdowns. This is very annoying in class, during the meeting, and at the end of the day, when the selection of voice mail. As a parent, I have my phone near me, even in situations that others have them, or leave them somewhere else.

I understand the purpose of reporting participation. But as the functions and the invitations, I prefer the old way of classrooms and teachers in the past. My kids used to be home of art was hand-written invitations to the house, opened the book fair and other activities. Unfortunately, I noticed that the precious memories of mothers are less likely to come home.

My opinion is that the computer system that uses only a minimum attendance or school closures and lockdowns.

Related Searches:
school closures oregon, kgw weather, weather portland or, katu school closures, school closures

Courtesy : All About Hot Trends

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Insert Ur Comment!

 
 
 
eXTReMe Tracker