Potato Skins Recipe

Monday, 7 February 2011

Potato Skins Recipe

Best Super Bowl recipes: Potato skins, 7 layer dip, buffalo chicken dip, wings

Need Super Bowl party recipes for potato skins, buffalo chicken dip, chicken wings, 7 layer dip and Super Bowl XLV chili? Many are searching for last minute game day food recipes, making it a top Google trends on February 6, 2011

Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe: The top trending party food for Super Bowl Sunday is this spicy chicken dip. Make a double batch - it goes fast!

Top Five Chicken Wing Recipes: Chicken wings are a party favorite whether you are a Pittsburgh Steelers or Green Bay Packers fan. making chicken wing appetizers are a big part of game day. Try Orange-Soy Chicken wings, Frank's RedHot spicy buffalo wings, honey chicken wings, Tequila-Margarita Chicken Wings or Tyler Florence's Teriyaki Chicken Wings. ( Read Potato Skins Recipe more... )

Potato Skins: Recipe of the Day

Potato skins are great bar food, but they're usually fried and come stacked with melted cheddar cheese and bacon. Maybe you love your spuds but want to cut the fat. Cook them at home, says KitchenDaily contributor Shane Kelly, who makes her skins healthier with goat cheese, spinach, and grape tomatoes. ( Read Potato Skins Recipe more... )

Spicy Potato Skins Recipe – 5 Points +

First of all folks, I sincerely apologize for the delay in posting new recipes! My family and I just relocated to Orange County, CA from Los Angeles, and the past few weeks have been CRAZY HECTIC. I’ve had absolutely no time to blog and new Weight Watchers recipes. But as my life gets back in order, I’m doing my best to keep this site updated and add new recipes more frequently. Additionally, I’m also working on some big changes for the site, and I’ll be sure to keep you all updated on that. :)

Anyway, on to today’s tasty recipe! With dreams of Super Bowl foods dancing in my head, I wanted to share this delicious and easy Spicy Potato Skins Recipe that has just a 5 Points + value for 2 filled skins. Keeping the true flavor of this popular appetizer recipe, you get all the taste you expect, but a LOT less fat and calories. It’s so yummy, no one will have any idea it’s for weight watchers! So if you are looking for a good weight watchers Super Bowl recipe or just a delicious low calorie snack recipe for anytime, these spicy chipotle potato skins will get you super excited! ( Read Potato Skins Recipe more... )

Potato skins party is a winning game plan

Celebrate the pigskin's big day with another kind of skin. Potato skins - those spuds dressed in edible decadence - are a winner for Sunday's Super Bowl, a game that's as much about food as football.

"They've got crunch, color and strong flavors that pair perfectly with football," said Rory Hewitt, executive chef at Phoenix City Grille. Potato skins also can be prepped in advance and warmed just before serving, making these beer-friendly noshes an easy way to feed hungry guests without missing a touchdown.

Traditional skins are hollowed-out potato halves, but Hewitt suggests scaled-down wedges or disks for Super Bowl parties because they will most likely be served alongside a banquet of sports-bar cuisine, from wings to pizza. ( Read Potato Skins Recipe more... )

Related Searches:
super bowl recipes, super bowl food, super bowl desserts, superbowl food, super bowl appetizers

Courtesy : Examiner , Slash Food , LaaLosh & AZ Central

10 komentar:

Anonymous said...

Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm looking to start my own blog
in the near future but I'm having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!


my homepage; Bellagenix skin care reviews

Anonymous said...

Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this site daily, this website is genuinely good and the viewers are genuinely sharing nice thoughts.

my blog ... Anti Wrinkle Cream

Anonymous said...

What's up friends, how is all, and what you desire to say regarding this article, in my view its in fact amazing in support of me.

Here is my blog - Where can I buy Enduros

Anonymous said...

Quality content is the important to attract the viewers to visit the web
site, that's what this web site is providing.

My web blog acai berry colo cleanse

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally someone writes about coffee & stroke risks.


Here is my web page :: Buy Slim Green Coffee

Anonymous said...

Hi there to all, it's in fact a good for me to go to see this web site, it includes important Information.

my site - Buy Anti Aging Cream

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make
my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got
your theme. Many thanks

Here is my site ... Instant income review

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was once entirely right.
This post truly made my day. You cann't believe simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

My page SlimBerry Max Acai

Anonymous said...

Very nice write-up. I certainly appreciate this website.
Keep writing!

Feel free to surf to my web site - Acai Berry Fresh

Anonymous said...

This post is actually a pleasant one it helps new web users, who are wishing for blogging.


my homepage ... gain weight and muscle

Post a Comment

Insert Ur Comment!

 
 
 
eXTReMe Tracker