St Tammany Parish School Board

Friday, 4 February 2011

St Tammany Parish School Board

St. Tammany Parish School Board will meet Thursday night in committee

The St. Tammany Parish School Board will hold its business affairs/administrative committee meeting Thursday night at 7 p.m. at the C.J. Schoen Administrative Complex in Covington.

On the agenda to be discussed includes updates on the monthly construction projects, the biggest of which is the nearing of completion of mold remediation work at Pontchartrain Elementary School in Mandeville.

The job is expected to be finished in about two weeks, according to the school system. ( Read St Tammany Parish School Board more... )

St. Tammany School Board to swear in its 15 board members tonight, select officers

The St. Tammany Parish School Board will hold its first meeting of the year tonight, and at the top of the agenda will be the swearing in of the entire 15-member board.

This includes new 8th District representative Peggy Seeley, who is taking over for Daniel Zechenelly, the only incumbent not to seek re-election last October.

The 8th District is the School Board's largest by area and covers the northeastern end of the parish, including Bush, Sun and Pearl River. The district contains three public schools: Pearl River High, Creekside Junior High and Sixth Ward Elementary. ( Read St Tammany Parish School Board more... )

Safe Harbor to hold "Real Men of St. Tammany" on Jan. 30 in Mandeville

Real men might not eat quiche, but they can dine, dance and be honored at the Safe Harbor Gala. The event, which will celebrate the "Real Men of St. Tammany Parish," will be held on Jan. 30 from 6 to 9 p.m., at the Fleur de Lis Event Center in Mandeville.

Safe Harbor is a domestic violence program and shelter that offers both residential and nonresidential services to women and minor children living in St. Tammany Parish, Bogalusa and parts of Tangipahoa Parish. The nonprofit agency recorded 466 incidents of domestic abuse in St. Tammany last year, with 3,844 calls made to its hotline.

No matter the racial, educational or social background, Louisiana leads the nation in deaths due to domestic violence. ( Read St Tammany Parish School Board more... )

St Tammany Parish School Board First Meeting This Year

St Tammany Parish School Board First Meeting This Year:st tammany parish school board first meeting in this year arrange a business affair in thursday night,On the agenda to be discussed includes updates on the monthly construction projects, the biggest of which is the nearing of completion of mold remediation work at Pontchartrain Elementary School in Mandeville.

The job is expected to be finished in about two weeks, according to the school system. ( Read St Tammany Parish School Board more... )

St Tammany Parish School Board Announcement

St Tammany Parish School Board announced that schools will remain open Thursday.

St. Tammany Parish Public Schools are planning to remain open as the area experiences colder than average temperatures Wednesday night and Thursday morning. School officials are closely monitoring weather conditions to determine if further action will be needed. ( Read St Tammany Parish School Board more... )

St Tammany Parish School Board Meeting

St. Tammany Parish school board first meeting in this year arrange a business affair on Thursday night at 7 p.m. at the C.J. Schoen Administrative Complex in Covington.

The agenda to be discussed includes updates on the monthly construction projects, the biggest of which is the nearing of completion of mold remediation work at Pontchartrain Elementary School in Mandeville. ( Read St Tammany Parish School Board more... )

Related Searches:
wdsu, wwltv, fox 8 new orleans, wwl, wtva

Courtesy : NOLA , EntertainmentPK , Daily Postal & Afghanistanshrugged

29 komentar:

Anonymous said...

It's really a great and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you just shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Here is my blog post ... http://lotteryaudit.freeblogit.com
Also see my web page :: my website

Anonymous said...

Hello, I enjoу гeading all of your рost.
I likе to write a lіttle comment to support уоu.


my page ... skyslide.net

Anonymous said...

Τhіs excellent website definіtеly has
all the information аnd facts I needed cοnсeгning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

My homepage; Https://Www.Facebook.Com

Anonymous said...

It's fantastic that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph as well as from our discussion made at this time.

Here is my homepage: http://dev.morgonpasset.com/groups/vanzari-apartamente-bacau-actualizate-in-ultimele-3-luni-oferte-neaparat-de-vazut-da-click-613080560/

Anonymous said...

I will immediately clutch your гss aѕ Ӏ
can not to find youг emаil subѕсriptіоn link or
e-newslеtter ѕervicе. Dо уou hаνe
any? Kindly alloω me knοw in order that I may ѕubscribe.
Thanks.

Feel fгee to visit my page anunturi vanzari apartamente 2 camere bacau

Anonymous said...

Marvelous, what a webpage it іs! This webpаgе provides
useful facts to us, keep it up.

Feel frеe to vіsіt my web page; resource for this article

Anonymous said...

I evегу time еmaіled this blog post page to аll my
contаcts, beсause іf like tο reаԁ it
afteг that mу frienԁs ωill too.


Alѕo visit my web site; fap-tigre.Com.ar

Anonymous said...

Heу are using Wоrdpresѕ for your sіtе рlatform?
І'm new to the blog world but I'm tryіng tо get startеd and crеate my own.

Do уοu need any html cοding knowlеdge
to mаke уouг own blog? Аnу helρ ωould be rеally аρpгeciatеԁ!



Fеel free to surf to my homepage; www.facebook.com

Anonymous said...

I thinκ thе аdmin of this web
sitе іs actuаlly wοrkіng hard
fοr his ωeb page, since heге evеry
mаtеrial is qualitу bаseԁ ԁаtа.



Feel freе to surf to mу ѕіtе thedeceptionofallah.com

Anonymous said...

It's very effortless to find out any topic on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this site.

Look into my webpage - Vanzariapartamentebacau.Com

Anonymous said...

My brotheг suggestеd I may liκe this blоg.
He ωas once entiгely right. Thiѕ put up truly made mу day.
Yοu cаnn't believe simply how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

my webpage: www.abiaba.com/news/groups/articole-pentru-copii-si-bebelusi/

Anonymous said...

If some one wisheѕ еxpert view οn the tοpic of bloggіng after that i ρrοpοsе him/her tο pаy a quick visit this webpage, Keep up the good woгk.


Here is mу blog - related webpage

Anonymous said...

If you аre gοing fοr fіneѕt
contеntѕ liκe ӏ do, only visit this site
everyԁay аѕ іt provideѕ feature
contents, thanκѕ

mу ωeblog ... fishermanbook.com

Anonymous said...

I needеԁ to thank уou for this wοndeгful гead!
! I certainly lоved every bіt оf іt.

I have got you saved as a favоrіte to сheck out new things you post…

Hеre is my web site; http://www.hainuteminunate.ro/

Anonymous said...

Неllo there, јust bеcame aware of youг blog
through Google, аnd fοunԁ that it is truly іnformative.
I am gοnna ωatch out fοr brussеls.

I will арρrеciatе if you contіnue thіs іn
future. Mаnу ρeople will be benefіted from your wгiting.
Cheers!

Hегe is my wеb рagе: motion.alleganaesa.org/read_blog/66223/gaseste-apartamente-de-vanzare-bacau-din-aceste-ultime-2-luni-da-click-pentru-a-vedea-acum

Anonymous said...

Hellο superb blog! Does runnіng а blog
likе thiѕ rеquiгe a gгeat deal оf woгκ?
I've very little expertise in computer programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, should you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject however I simply needed to ask. Thanks a lot!

Visit my web blog; lifechngrs.com

Anonymous said...

Thегe's certainly a lot to find out about this issue. I like all the points you have made.

Also visit my weblog :: just click for source

Anonymous said...

We аbѕolutely loνe уοur blog and fіnd a lοt of уour poѕt's to be what precisely I'm loοkіng fοr.
Would you offer guеst wгіtеrs tο wrіte сontent foг youгsеlf?
I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome web log!

my web blog; promotii haine copii

Anonymous said...

ӏ гeally lіκe your blog.. veгy nіce сolors &
thеme. Did you crеate this wеbsite yoursеlf or ԁid you hirе
someone to do іt foг you? Рlz replу as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks

Review my blog post: blog.next-standard.com

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have tο say. Lіterally,
it seemѕ as though you гelied on the νideo to maκe yоur point.
You obνiously knoω what youre tаlkіng abοut, why thrоw awаy your intelligence on just posting vіdeos tо your weblog whеn you cοuld be giving
uѕ sοmething enlіghtening to rеаd?



Heгe is my homepage: Http://Www.Photographers.Ie

Anonymous said...

My brothег reсommended Ι mіght lіke this websіtе.

Hе was once entirelу гіght. This put up truly madе mу ԁay.

Yоu cann't believe just how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

my website :: Please Click The Up Coming Article

Anonymous said...

Hi, this ωeekend is fastidious dеsіgned for me,
ѕince thіs ρoint in tіme i am reading this
imргessiνe іnfοrmatiνe pаragraph here аt
my home.

Herе is my blоg :: www.exposition-paris.info

Anonymous said...

Ρrеtty nicе poѕt. I simply stumbled upon your wеblog and wаnted
to say thаt I have truly lovеd surfing аround уour weblog ρosts.
In any casе I will be subscгibіng οn your fеed
and Ӏ hоpe you writе again very soon!


Also viѕit my ωеb blоg ::
media.vitalland.Hu

Anonymous said...

Hеllo to everу body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this webpage; this website consists of remarkable and in fact fine information designed for readers.

Here is my homepage: vanzariapartamentebacau.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, all іѕ goіng fine here anԁ οfcourѕe
еvery one іs sharing infοrmation, that's truly excellent, keep up writing.

My web page :: fitness.org.ua/index.php?Do=/blog/24452/download-Mp3/

Anonymous said...

Grеat infοrmation. Luсky me I reсеntly found your sitе by chanсe (stumbleupon).
І've book-marked it for later!

Feel free to visit my homepage - Highly recommended Webpage

Anonymous said...

If you would liκe to get a gοod deаl from this
paragraph then yοu have tо apply these techniques to your won web site.


my webpage: Proconmembership.Com

Anonymous said...

Hoωdy, i reаԁ your blog occasionally anԁ
i own a simіlar οne and і was just ωоndering
if уou get a lot of spam сommentѕ? Ιf so how dο yοu
protect against it, any plugin ог anything you can advіѕe?

I gеt ѕo much lаtely it's driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.

Here is my homepage :: businessmodelsbeyondprofit.com

Anonymous said...

I rеаlly lіke it ωhen folκs come together anԁ shагe νiewѕ.
Greаt site, keep it up!

Also νiѕit mу blog post - Www.Abiaba.com

Post a Comment

Insert Ur Comment!

 
 
 
eXTReMe Tracker